Saturday, September 20, 2014

I'm Alive! - September 20, 2014

Ciao, famiglia! (the g is kinda silent)

So they let us send you all a letter just to let you know that we're alive and made it safely! I'm doing great and I'm loving it so far, even though it's a ton of work and I'm usually pretty tired! I love learning the language and I've already had a chance to teach my first "investigator" in it. There are so many opportunities to feel the Spirit and I love it!
My first companion is Sorella Hawks and she is seriously awesome! She is so spiritual and really keeps me on task! She and the other Sorelle are very optimistic, and sweet, and positive!
I hope you're all doing well and I can't wait to hear from you guys! My P-day is Wednesday, so I'll be able to email you more then :) Love you!

Love, 
Sorella Snow (aka Kim :))





No comments:

Post a Comment